Pages

Friday, March 5, 2021

March 5, 2021

Today marks the end of week two of treatments, it has been an unfortunate week. Wednesday evening I had a seizure out on the street while my wife and I were walking. Fortunately it was close enough to home for her to go grab the car while a couple of neighbors kept an eye on me. However, later in the evening I had several more seizures, something like four my wife tells me. I don't remember getting up off the floor and walking to the couch after the first seizure at the table, but apparently that's what happened. She said that I kept going into one seizure after the other. The ambulance came and I guess it took four or five of them to get me on the gurney. So I remember the seizure out in front of the neighbors, and sitting there for a few while I got my bearings back. Then my wife got me in the car and we headed for home. I was good laying on the couch for a couple of hours, then I got up and went to the table for dinner. While I was sitting at the table another seizure came on and that's the last thing I remember before waking up in the hospital. 

We also picked up my dogs ashes while I was away. They came in a nice wooden box all sealed up for safe keeping. Along with a heart shaped wildflower planter. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jerry, wow, what a week. I am glad Kris was with you on your walk and you didn't fall and injure yourself. Are there any meds they can give you to reduce the frequency of the seizures? How long were you at the hospital?
    I like the box and certificate. I did the same when my bulldog passed away. I am glad he got to go with you on your trip to Mayo.
    Ron said we did get the okay from Teresa Mayer to hire another engineer.
    Hope you can enjoy this sunny weekend Jerry!

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts