Pages

Monday, January 4, 2021

New Subscribe Via E-mail Option Available

I've been watching the stats for this blog, and I'm not sure quite what to make of it! I don't know if these are all real page visits, but if they are, WOW! When I created this, before the preliminary diagnosis, I never thought anyone would read this at all. Then when I couldn't remember who I had told what and decided to use this medium to distribute information, I thought maybe a few dozen would take a look. Thank you all so much for your support, it is truly uplifting!

In any case, I thought it would be nice if those who choose to follow along didn't have to come back every day to check for updates. On the left sidebar you should see a subscription form. Simply add your preferred e-mail and click the subscribe button. You will receive an e-mail asking you to verify your subscription along with a reCAPTCHA form to prove you are human. Hopefully I have this set up properly to limit the internet spamming of the blog....we shall see! When subscribed, you will receive an e-mail from the The Shepard Experience at about 4:00 am, any day new content was posted within the previous 24 hours. If you choose not to subscribe, feel free to check back in when it is convenient for you, I'm happy to have your support either way!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts