Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2021

January 19, 2021

Blah, blah, blah.... Another fine day of recovery... I'm about done being locked up in house arrest. I don't find it interesting anymore, nor do I find it entertaining. Got a couple weeks to go still to get through all of this, and then back out...to where...no where that's for sure. COVID numbers are up, and people are back to doing their things...feels like I'll never get out of this dole drum experience. Purdue is bringing back march madness here in the state, and I can't seem to figure out why we are doing that. Airlines are still flying, even though COVID numbers are through the roof...doesn't make any sense to me. 

In any case, I'll keep on keeping on, keeping my head up and looking toward the future. No better place than looking forward...right? Anyway, I hope Mr. Biden can keep his shorts together, if you catch my drift, it's going to be a long one. I hope we can keep it all together long enough to get through this, and to get to the other side...whatever that looks like when it's all over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts