Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2021

January 21, 2021


Today I tried to mount up some 3D printer parts that I bought a couple days ago. Turns out they are not quite what I wanted, so I needed to order some new parts. I purchased these push to connect fittings that should have mounted up to the material handler that I purchased awhile back. These parts are far to large, which I expected, but turns out that they cannot be retrofitted back to the original size of the new parts due to some size limitations. 


So we try again... This time I purchased a one size fits all sort of arrangement that should accommodate the M10 threads that I was purchasing for the last set of parts. This set of parts is also used to exclusively drive the filament via a dual mechanism which I assume will make things easier for flexible filaments going forward...and now we wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts