Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2021

January 17, 2021

Wow, what a day! Started off just fine, but then we went to return the car, and it just gets worse. After getting there, turns out the car wouldn't start, so my wife and I had to deal with that situation. We ran down the road and got a new battery and the wife placed the battery in the car. My wife was just trying to help me get the car started, but then I got knocked in the head. Fortunately, it was not in the bad spot that needs to heal up, so there's that... Anyway, we made it through that escapade, and the wife says she will be doing things from now on...lol.

So now we are on to other things, like healing up! I hope things keep going so good, and I get a good doctors slip! So we have about seven to nine more days of staples, then we get those taken out. It's like they are up there just saying hello, we are up here, bugging the crap out of you...lol. In any case, I know that I am super looking forward to that!

I am also so very thankful for the many friends and family that I have supporting me through all of this. You are all so wonderful! I am thankful each and every day knowing how many of you came to my rescue when I needed you the most. Knowing that you keep me in mind each day, and in many ways! Again, I thank you so much, you are wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts