Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2021

January 14, 2021

Today is the second day outside the Mayo Clinic. I was sent home last night, and I was considered a rock star by the Mayo Clinic staff! They told me that my brain would normally work out the right way to sort out the speech skills, so I was hoping for something that would result in less than normal speech skills. Instead I came away with all my language skills! I couldn't be any happier with my treatment and resulting outcome, although it is gnarlier than I had once thought.

So with that said, I don't have much else to report on. I'm just hanging out here in the hotel, staring at the ceiling mostly. Spending time with my family and doing some blogging. I hope to have you all back in my life again real soon!

2 comments:

  1. It will be great to have you back here Jerry! We are so glad everything went so well!

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts